Friday, January 8, 2010

hell cometh

last night the devil came for me...
told me it will be you in your body but in it i shall be...
your face...but inside you i shall make my restin place...
i shall start breathing in you with a single cell...
you shall be my altar , my bloody hell...
i shall make you see..dark disturbin images....
i shall be the writer of your life's god forsaken pages...
i shall take and take till you have
got nothin left to give...
i will hold your breathe...till you get breatheless...till you pant and heave...
i shall take away and crush your soul mind and heart...
and steal away all livin in them
from you...till condemn yourself to sad lonliness too....
i shall come back everythime you forget...
to bestow upon you...a pain ...a wrath over bearin...
packed as a gift...a greater regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment