Monday, October 10, 2011

not here anymore

it hurts and hurts and hurts

and you smile because you know

it can't hurt anymore.

It burns and burns and burns,

but it’s alright because you know it can't burn anymore.

it nudges and pushes and pinches

and pricks and shoves and stamps

and brands and throws and hammers

and gags and stabs and breaks

and you smile because you know it can't get to your heart any more

it slashes and slashes and slashes and u smile.

it crashes and bashes and sticks

and chokes and sneers and smirks

and jokes and pokes

and you just stand and smile

because your heart doesn't beat or feel any more

it searches and searches and searches

and you say don't search within me

my heart isn't here any more

it asks and coaxes and tortures

and pleads and promises

and you smile and say don't ask me ask her

she has it

my heart isn't with me any more

No comments:

Post a Comment