Tuesday, June 26, 2012

butterfly wings move the wind mill






a flutter

of a butterfly's wings
moved the blades of those
gargantuan windmills

if









would

i have colourful
lights at nights
when that electricity
reaches my home

then



colours

from the butterfly's wings,
brighten my life

will



wingdust

bright and alive
on my fingers
every time
i turn on and turn off the switch

would there be



the fan

spray colourful colours
when it moves
round
and round
like confetti

will



the tube lights

and the bulbs
and those colourful blinking ones
splash a rainbow on me
when i push the button

would



will the butterfly

get to keep her colours
if i take so much

but



no way

we could
share colours
where she gives me
and still continue to
keep hers

is there

No comments:

Post a Comment