Wednesday, November 7, 2012

fractured weave


























i only keep my hand
longer on your face
across your neck
on the small of your back

in hope

that my hands remember this

this feeling
for i have tried before
running my fingers and hand
across my face, closing my eyes
imagining

it is your hand, your fingers
it never feels the same

how does my very own hand
and my very own fingers
betray me so

my very own extensions
mocking my inadequacy


what does your hand have
what do your fingers do 
that is so special
what you hold

what you hold
is a spell
written in lead
i want to be that pencil
that you hold
in your hand

your fingers wrapped around me
with a purpose
leading me
me a pencil

and your fingers, together taut
in a slow tango
across the ballroom of lined paper
or even blank
how does that matter
it does not
not one bit
all that matters
is that we dance
we dance and not stop
right now

right now
i want to rip my clothes off
rip them off
and get on the floor
on my four

arch my back
and stretch my neck
and raise my face

facing you
my moon
my very own special moon
the rising of you
raising an animal
inside me

like a beast
not harmful or vicious
one just led by his instincts
his instincts ruled over
by your scent
the scent of the moon
the scent of the moon
you
i raise my head and howl

i howl
begging you
to fill me up
with your scent

these moonbeams
are paths made by your scent
teasing me
telling me
to follow them
that they would lead me to you

so i follow
i howl and i follow

you are up there
aren't you

looking down
from your celestial box
looking at this man beast
less a man more a beast
every passing minute
not one that is vicious
or malicious

just following
your scent
the scent of the moon


No comments:

Post a Comment