Tuesday, December 11, 2012

resile


























bloom

can i bring you to bloom
can i say the things that would make you
can i be your spring
can you be that one singular tree
in the midst of my vast landscape
and still not feel solitary
because you would want me
because you would have me
your spring
waiting to be
engulfing you
every petal 
that is you
your neck
the delicate stem
and fingers
the leaves
would you
play this
me
surrounding you
when the wind blows
with your gentle 
fingers
waving in the wind
play me like your piano
or a flute
play our tune
would you

why 
wouldn't you?

what do i want
do i want 
something 
that is so much
that it cannot 
find a place inside you
somewhere
even if just a little corner
inside you
is fine 
because i intend to
take that small corner
and build a home
and be the spring
surrounding that home
and you'd live inside that home
wouldn't you
it would be like
you living inside me
as i live inside you
and layers of us surrounding us
when the sun rises and when it sets
and when it sets 
the layers
come closer to each other
wrapped warm and tight
and assuringly
looking at us
telling us
it is us
and that they need to
entwine around us
asking us to let them
and i would
would you

why 
wouldn't you?

and a star
a morning star
a beautiful dawn
a divine morning
you are
you already are
but would you let me 
be
something more
something bigger 
than i am
something like
your fragrant spring
you the morning
and me your early spring dew
resting on your petals
and leaves
and stem
and
fill you 
with rapture
why wouldn't you
when you already are
so much
why wouldn't you 
let me
be
even this much
let me 
be
please
do this much
let me be your spring
that makes you bloom
would you

why 
wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment