Monday, July 19, 2010

Rendezvous...was never scripted

The restless lines on my bed share my story,
The dampness on my pillow speak my language,
It is pouring when I see outside my window and its raining fire on the inside, where I can’t look anymore,
An unwanted feeling gaining roots, an unwanted organ like, prominent in the harm its doing,
Tear it away it screams, tear it away they scream, the lines on my bed and the dampness on my pillow,
Can’t, I am unable to, I am trying, I am sweating, feels like a nightmare, only it is real,
Wake up, wake up, open your eyes I say, I plead, I can’t, I am unable to, only that my eyes are already open,
Questions in my mind perturbing me, find the answers, uncover the answers, please, please find them they beg, only that none exist,
Make this night end, let the sun break out, make it end, carve it out, please, please, they beseech, they implore on their knees, I can’t, I am unable to, only a rendezvous for the night and day was never scripted,
They share my story; speak my language, the restless lines and the dampness…

No comments:

Post a Comment